Saturday, May 26, 2012

How to Vote for Good Morning Yesterday in the Singapore Blog Awards Competition


Dear friends. As might have heard, my blog has been selected as one of the 10 finalists in the Singapore Blog Awards Competition – Individual Category. We are now in Phase 2 of the judging process which is based on popularity; i.e. how many votes the blog can garner from its readers. Currently, I think I am lagging far behind the other competitors; and so I need your votes urgently.

For those who, like me, are not so used to this sort of thing, here are some instructions on how to vote.

Step 1: Click on the “Cast your vote here” Link on the right side of this blog. You will be brought to the Best Individual Blog Finalists page that looks like this.


Step 2: Scroll down until you see my blog; Good Morning Yesterday and click on the Vote For Me button.  If you are voting for the first time, you will need to register. Yes, it’s a bit tedious, I know, and if you feel it’s too much of a bother, I understand. Subsequently, you will just need to “Sign In”

Step 3: Look for my blog, Good Morning Yesterday and click on the “Vote for Me” button



Step 4: Answer “Yes“ to the pop-up question; “Do you want to vote for Good Morning Yesterday”

That’s all.

And now for the bad news. You can vote once a day. Which means that if you really want to give me your votes; you have to log in everyday and repeat. Again, if you find it too much of a bother, I understand.

Thank you.

2 comments:

pinto said...

My goodness, Chun See. It's been a long time since I've been blinded by a website, but the voting website has managed to do it.

Keith said...

Done my part. And apology as I couldn't make it the fair.