Monday, November 19, 2007

Blogging today on yesterday.sg

I will be speaking at the Silver Infocomm Day which is an event jointly organized by RSVP and IDA as part of the Active Ageing Festival.

Date: 24 November 2007, Saturday
Time: 9am to 5pm.
Venue: RSVP office at Bishan Junction 8


I will be giving a talk jointly with friends from National Heritage Board entitled;

"Blogging today on yesterday.sg".

and it will be from 4 pm to 4.40 pm

I will be talking about the basics of blogging, my experience in blogging and yesterday.sg. It will be similar to the one I did last year at Queenstown Library except that this time I will be talking less about my experience and more on how start blogging. Furthermore, this year, we will be giving some handout materials in response to requests from some participants in last year’s event. Included in the handouts is a copy of an article I wrote for the May/June issue of Prime, a magazine for ‘over 45s’.

If you want to introduce blogging to your older friends and relatives, do encourage them to come down to listen to us.

More details can be found at RSVP’s website.

No comments: