Thursday, April 25, 2013

Join me for a trip down memory lane



Dear friends,

I have been invited to present a talk-cum-slide show tomorrow evening at the Baby Boomers (Facebook Group) Social cum Business Nite gathering.

Venue:          Pearl Centre Office #04-13
Date/Time:  Friday, 26/4/2013, 7.30pm

I will be speaking about Growing Up in Singapore in the 1950s and 1960s. Will be covering more or less the contents that I covered during my presentation last month at the 50PlusExpo organized by the Council for Third Age – with lots more photos and interaction of course; as that talk was very rushed.

For more information, please visit BBS Facebook page here and indicate if you are attending so as to facilitate logistical/refreshments arrangements. You can purchase my book Good Morning Yesterday at a special special price.

See you there.


No comments: