Fearing that this place will be transformed beyond recognition soon, I decided to take some photos recently. I share some of them with you here.
1) This is photo is taken from the direction of the main road. Do you see a fence building complex on the right? Do you know what building complex this is? Hint. I used to see traffic police cars and motor-bikes here quite often. Now it is vacant.
2) Here are a few more photos of this place.
3) This photo is taken in the direction of Bt Timah Road (opposite to picture 1). Notice the huge empty fenced compound on the right side of the road? Do you know what it was used for?
4) Here is the answer; It’s the Police Logistics Department (Automotive Engineering and Management Division) Hope you can make out the words from this dismantled sign board.
5) This is a shot of the location where the Sixth Avenue MRT Station will be built. Below that is a sketch of the planned station which Peter emailed to me.
6) I noticed a couple of other interesting old buildings here. But I don’t know what they are. I think Peter should be able to throw some light.